BRAZIL, Ind. (WTHI) - A major eyesore in Brazill is gone.
Last week, work began to demolish the former Adamson's West End Coin Laundry building.
It was located on the corner of Chicago and U.S. 40.
The business closed in 2008.
The property is in the process of being sold.
- Brazil eyesore demolished
- Commissioners green-light project to clean up eyesore
- Brazil expands economic district
- Brazil animal service contract approved
- Bluegrass quartet performs in Brazil
- Shooting investigation underway in Brazil
- Accident critically injures Brazil cemetery worker
- Settlement reached in Brazil dog bite case
- Emergency water line repair completed in Brazil