BRAZIL, Ind. (WTHI) - Mayor Wyndham told News 10 the city of Brazil approved the expansion of the North Central Economic District. area.
The decision means more businesses along U.S. 40 can be included in the facade grant.
The city plans to apply for that grant soon.
The money will match what local business owners provide.
They can use it to repair or improve the exterior of the businesses.
This comes at no cost to the taxpayers.
- Brazil expands economic district
- Brazil church expands and gets a makeover
- American Legion in Brazil looks to expand
- West Central Indiana Economic Development District moves to the Meadows
- Special Olympics Economic Impact
- Brazil eyesore demolished
- Brazil animal service contract approved
- Bluegrass quartet performs in Brazil
- Shooting investigation underway in Brazil
- Local medical group expands