BRAZIL, Ind. (WTHI) - Negotiations continue in Brazil to crack down on animal control concerns.
A few months ago, we told you about an ordinance that could charge pet owners a one-time registration fee.
Now, the city is negotiating with a private, local company to focus on animal control.
Those fees are still being worked out.
The goal is to save the city money when it comes to enforcement of dogs and cats.
- Brazil continues to rework animal control issues
- How is the new Brazil animal control agreement working out?
- Brazil animal service contract approved
- Brazil still without stray animal contract
- Agreement official between Brazil and Clay County Humane Society for animal control
- Agreement made in Clay County between Brazil and Humane Society for animal control
- Facade work continues in downtown Brazil
- Officials attempt to rework Interurban project in Shelburn, bids too high
- Animal shelter faces major building issues
- Rockville PD issues warning after animal complaints