CLAY COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Thanks to your generosity, the Clay County Humane Society will be able to better take care of its dependents.
On Tuesday, News 10 stopped by Brazil's city hall.
That's where we found Mayor Brian Wyndham celebrating the success of a local fundraiser.
Earlier this month, Brazil held the Mayor's Ride.
The event was canceled due to weather conditions, but it was later rescheduled.
Last year, the fundraiser raised about $7,000...this year it raised $14,000.
- Brazil Mayor's Ride a big success for the humane society
- Annual Mayor's Ride looks to benefit Clay County Humane Society
- Check presented to Clay County Humane Society after annual Mayor's Ride
- Brazil Mayor's Bike Ride roars into action this weekend
- Mayor calls Terre Haute Clean-Up Day a big success
- City of Brazil and Clay County Humane Society still can't come to a deal
- Agreement made in Clay County between Brazil and Humane Society for animal control
- Agreement official between Brazil and Clay County Humane Society for animal control
- Sullivan County Humane Society receives $1,000 grant
- Humane Society has message to pet owners