TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The Terre Haute Boys and Girls Club has an interim director.
Board President Dave Fredrick told News 10 he appointed Bobby Moore at the interim chief professional officer.
We told you last week that current CPO Jeff Kochvar resigned.
Moore will step in on April 28th.
The club's board is now forming a search committee to find a permanent replacement.
- Boys and Girl Club has a new interim director
- Interim Vigo County 9-1-1 director announced after removal of McMullen
- McMullen shares his plans as Knox County Interim 911 Director
- Boys and Girls Club CPO Resigns
- Boys and Girls Club announces new CEO
- Boys and Girls Club receives $2,200 donation
- Dismissed Vigo County 911 director hired as Knox County interim E 911 director
- Dinner helps raise money for Boys and Girls Club
- Boys and Girls Club summer camp kicks off
- Boys and Girls Club celebrates kickoff to football season