TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - You have a chance to bowl a few rounds for a good cause.
Chances and Services for Youth or CASEY is hosting Bowl for Kid's Sake.
The event will take place tomorrow at Patrick's Restaurant and Bowling Center.
That's in Sullivan, Indiana.
The first session is from 6:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. with the second session happening from 9:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Officials with Chances and Services for Youth say the money raised helps The Big Brother Big Sister Program.
"Either way its been a great response because this is a new event in Sullivan and it's just great to see the community embrace this event, help us create this fundraiser, and it helps us fund Big Brother Big Sister which is a new program in Sullivan," Brittany Earl, from CASY sais.
CASY will host more bowling events in April.
In Vigo County on April 11th and 12th and then in Clay Couty on April 14th.
- Bowling for a good cause
- Culinary Queens provide good eats for a good cause
- Town receives good fire grades
- Good Samaritan receives Magnet recognition
- Pancakes for a good cause
- Good Samaritan Hospital announces budget for 2018
- Standoff brings out good in the community
- Good Friday brings crowds to St. Ben's
- Churches gather to celebrate Good Friday
- Athletes compete for a good cause