SULLIVAN AND VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - More than $7,000 will go toward pairing kids with a big brother or sister in the Wabash Valley.
That's after last month's Bowl for Kids' Sake in Sullivan County.
It's a fundraiser through Chances And Services for Youth where teams take to the lanes, all while striking out for a good cause.
More than 40 Wabash Valley kids remain on the Big Brothers Big Sisters waiting list.
Besides a good game of bowling, leaders hope you'll consider becoming a "big" for a child who needs it.
"These kids just want to know that somebody cares about them, wants to hang out with them, do homework them, or play sports with them or just someone who is willing to listen to them," said Brittany Earl, Community Development Director for Chances And Services for Youth.
Bowl for Kids' Sake in Vigo County takes place April 11th and 12th at the Terre Haute Bowling Center.
You can register a team of up to five people for $150.
You can download the registration form online or register in person at the CASY office at 1101 S. 13th Street.
Times vary for this event. If you're looking for a specific bowling slot, sign-up today to reserve your time!
- Bowl for Kids' Sake raises money for Big Brothers Big Sisters program
- Bowl for Kids' Sake
- Bowling for Kids event raises funds for Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Wabash Valley
- Big Brother, Big Sister Program expands to Sullivan County
- Drive to raise money for Big Brothers, Big Sisters makes $124,000 nationwide
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters to hold weekend meet and greet
- Dance your way to helping Big Brothers, Big Sisters $25,000
- Baesler's hosts cookout to benefit Big Brothers, Big Sisters
- 10-year-old Angel needs your help finding a match in Big Brother, Big Sister program
- Shortage of male volunteers for Big Brothers Big Sisters match program