LAFAYETTE, Ind — Bottles of Wish Bone salad dressing are being recalled. The FDA says Pinnacle Foods Inc. is recalling 15 oz. bottles of Wish Bone House Italian Salad Dressing due to a mislabeling error.
According to the FDA, a limited number of bottles did not declare that the product contains milk and egg, which are known allergens. The salad dressing is safe to eat if you do not have a milk or egg allergy.
Anyone who does have an allergy or severe sensitivity to milk or egg could have a serious or life-threatening allergic reaction to the salad dressing. No illnesses have been reported at this time. Almost 8,000 cases of the salad dressing are being recalled.
Customers can return the product for a full refund and call Pinnacle Foods at 1-888-299-7646 with any questions.
Visit fda.gov for more information.
- Bottles of Wish Bone salad dressing recalled
- Banquet Salisbury steak recalled due to bone contamination
- Coca-Cola bottle born in Terre Haute
- Students collect bottle caps for memorial bench
- Knox county child makes a wish
- McDonald’s removing salads from 3,000 stores after illness
- Additional 123 people sick in McDonald’s salad outbreak
- USDA issues alert about salads, wraps due to parasite worry
- More than 500 sick from outbreak linked to McDonald's salads
- Indiana sewer project unearths trove of mastodon bones