TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Both of Terre Haute's hospitals will soon be under flu restrictions.
Hospital and Regional Hospital staff say they've seen a rise in patients with the flu.
Regional's restrictions went into place on Thursday and Union plans to enact restrictions on Friday.
Both hospitals follow similar restriction guidelines -
- No visitors with flu-like symptoms
- No visitors under the age of 18
- Only two visitors per patient are allowed
- For pediatrics and nursery units, only parents and grandparents will be allowed to visit.
- Terre Haute's hospitals lift flu restrictions
- Both Terre Haute hospitals to have flu restrictions by Friday
- Both Terre Haute hospitals start flu restrictions as Indiana flu numbers are up
- Greene County hospital puts flu restrictions in place
- Officials explain reasons for flu restrictions at Greene County hospital
- Flu restrictions in place at Wabash Valley hospital
- Flu restrictions lifted at two Wabash Valley hospitals
- Local hospitals lifting visitor restrictions
- Terre Haute hospitals train for active shooter
- Terre Haute police chase leaves suspect hospitalized