TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - News 10 has learned both Terre Haute hospitals have put temporary flu restrictions in place.
On Friday afternoon, both Union Hospital and Terre Haute Regional said they would start restricting visitors.
That means, until further notice no visitors with flu-like symptoms, no visitors under the age of 18, only two visitors per patient, and only parents and grandparents will be allowed in the baby area.
In the latest flu report, Indiana is listed in the high category for flu numbers. Illinois is listed as moderate.
- Both Terre Haute hospitals start flu restrictions as Indiana flu numbers are up
- Terre Haute's hospitals lift flu restrictions
- Both Terre Haute hospitals to have flu restrictions by Friday
- Greene County hospital puts flu restrictions in place
- Officials explain reasons for flu restrictions at Greene County hospital
- Flu restrictions in place at Wabash Valley hospital
- Indiana flu deaths reach 107 for state's current flu season
- Wabash Valley hospital puts restrictions in place after seeing an increase in flu patients
- Flu season off to slow start
- First flu related death reported in Indiana