GREENUP, Ill. (WTHI) - Travelers in Greenup, Illinois got a scare Sunday morning.
The bomb squad was called to the Love's Travel Stop.
According to Illinois State Police, a threat was found written on a bathroom wall. The store was evacuated so the bomb squad could sweep the building.
In the end, the search turned up nothing and the store was reopened.
- Bomb threat causes evacuation of Illinois store
- Patrons evacuated from Illinois restaurant for fire
- Marshall, Illinois Casey General Store granted liquor license
- Illinois governor vetoes bill to license gun stores
- Authorities: Wave of hoax bomb threats made across US
- Bomb threat empties Sandy Hook school on attack anniversary
- Harvest Emergency in Illinois
- Local gun store worried after recent Illinois gun dealer licensing bill
- Caller behind THN bomb threat hoax gets 2 years in juvy prison
- CNN's New York offices given all-clear after bomb threat