VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Officials have lifted a boil order for Fayette Township Water customers.
The boil order was set in place on Thursday after workers accidentally hit a water line.
- Fayette Township Boil Order lifted
- Boil order lifted for Fayette Township Water customers
- Boil Order in effect for parts of Fayette Township
- Jasonville Boil Order Lifted
- Seelyville boil order lifted
- UPDATE: Boil order lifted for Montezuma water customers
- UPDATE: Boil order lifted for water customers in Vermillion County
- UPDATE: Boil order lifted for Seelyville water customers
- Shelburn water customers under a boil order
- Rockville water customers under boil order