CLAY COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A boil order remains in effect for some Clay County residents.
On Monday, officials took samples to find some answers.
That's following a recent water main break east of Brazil.
Officials say an 18-inch water main line burst.
At one point, water covered all lanes of U.S. 40.
Now that water is restored, several areas are under a boil order.
Brazil, Carbon, Center Point, Harmony, and Knightsville.
That boil order is in effect until further notice.
- Boil order remains in effect for parts of Clay County
- Clay City Boil Order
- Clay County boil order lifted
- Boil order for Clay County residents lifted
- Clay County town under boil order
- Boil Order in effect for parts of Fayette Township
- Parts of Clark County under boil order
- Jasonville Boil Order Lifted
- Seelyville boil order lifted
- Parts of a Vigo County town under a boil order