VERMILLION COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - UPDATE: The boil order has been lifted.
A boil order is in place for certain customers in Vermillion County.
Officials report Clinton Township and St. Bernice water customers are under a boil order.
This is because of a broken water main.
- UPDATE: Boil order lifted for water customers in Vermillion County
- UPDATE: Boil order lifted for Seelyville water customers
- UPDATE: Boil order lifted for Montezuma water customers
- Jasonville Boil Order Lifted
- Seelyville boil order lifted
- Boil order lifted for Fayette Township Water customers
- Clay County boil order lifted
- Shelburn water customers under a boil order
- Boil order for Shelburn Municipal Water customers
- Rockville water customers under boil order