Greene County, Ind. (WTHI) - Some water customers in Greene County are under a boil order after a water main break.
According to Ellis Water, customers North of West County Road 400 North and West of North County Road 1175 West should boil their water as a precaution.
Manager Andrew Shreve explains the boil order also includes customers in Sullivan County and the Gilmore area.
Customers are asked to boil water for five minutes before drinking it or cooking with it.
This boil order will remain in effect until further notice.
- Boil order issued for some Ellis Water customers
- Shelburn water customers under a boil order
- Boil order for Shelburn Municipal Water customers
- Rockville water customers under boil order
- Lyford Water Works issues boil order
- Boil order lifted for Fayette Township Water customers
- UPDATE: Boil order lifted for Montezuma water customers
- UPDATE: Boil order lifted for water customers in Vermillion County
- UPDATE: Boil order lifted for Seelyville water customers
- Jasonville Boil Order Lifted