BRAZIL, Ind. (WTHI) - A boil order is in effect for a large portion of homes and businesses in Clay County, Indiana.
Water Treatment officials said there was a water main break overnight in Brazil near the intersection of Walnut and Pinckley Streets. The break involved a 12-inch water main.
Thursday morning, crews were on site working to repair the issue. Some people may be dealing with low water pressure, or possibly no water pressure at all.
Meanwhile, the Water Treatment official said the boil order is in effect for all water utility customers in Brazil, Carbon, Centerpoint, Harmony, and Knightsville. The precaution will remain in place until further notice.
- Boil order in effect after water main break
- Several areas in Clay County under boil order after water main break
- Water main break forces boil order for thousands in Sullivan County
- Lyford Water Works issues boil order
- Boil order for Shelburn Municipal Water customers
- Shelburn water customers under a boil order
- Rockville water customers under boil order
- Jasonville Boil Order Lifted
- Clay City Boil Order
- Seelyville boil order lifted