SEELYVILLE, Ind. (WTHI) -Town officials in Seelyville have lifted a boil order for its water customers.
The boil order was first placed after a water main break on Creal Road on September 12th.
The water main break caused a water outage for residents north and east of Seelyville on Thursday.
Crews on the scene told News 10 the break happened while after a meter was installed on a new house. That installation caused the main to split, leading to the issues.
- Seelyville boil order lifted
- Boil order in Seelyville lifted
- Seelyville residents under boil order
- UPDATE: Boil order lifted for Seelyville water customers
- Jasonville Boil Order Lifted
- Clay County boil order lifted
- Fayette Township Boil Order lifted
- UPDATE: Boil order in Paris, Illinois lifted
- Boil order for Clay County residents lifted
- UPDATE: The Boil Advisory for Seelyville Water customers has been lifted