PARIS, Ill. (WTHI) - UDPATE: The boil order has been lifted.
A boil order is in effect for City of Paris water customers.
News 10 received word from Paris Water officials on Saturday night.
They say the boil order will remain in effect until further notice.
According to the city's Facebook page, the boil order is in regards to a water main break.
- UPDATE: Boil order in Paris, Illinois lifted
- Jasonville Boil Order Lifted
- Seelyville boil order lifted
- Clay County boil order lifted
- Fayette Township Boil Order lifted
- Boil order in Seelyville lifted
- Boil order for Clay County residents lifted
- UPDATE: Boil order lifted for water customers in Vermillion County
- UPDATE: Boil order lifted for Montezuma water customers
- UPDATE: Boil order lifted for Seelyville water customers