SHELBURN, Ind. (WTHI) - A boil order is in effect for Shelburn Municipal Water customers.
Officials issued the order Saturday night.
They say the boil order is for the entire system.
That's because of an equipment malfunction.
Officials advise customers to boil water for 5 minutes before drinking, cooking, or brushing your teeth.
The notice is in effect until further notice.
- Boil order for Shelburn Municipal Water customers
- Shelburn water customers under a boil order
- Shelburn residents under boil order
- Rockville water customers under boil order
- Boil order lifted for Fayette Township Water customers
- UPDATE: Boil order lifted for Montezuma water customers
- UPDATE: Boil order lifted for water customers in Vermillion County
- UPDATE: Boil order lifted for Seelyville water customers
- Boil order issued for some Ellis Water customers
- Lyford Water Works issues boil order