CLAY COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Officials in Clay County have lifted a boil order that has been in effect since last week.
It started on Friday when an 18-inch water main break left many customers without water.
The water main break happened on U.S. 40 near Knightsville.
The boil order impacted customers in Brazil, Centerpoint, Harmony, Knightsville, and Carbon.
- Clay County boil order lifted
- Boil order for Clay County residents lifted
- Clay City Boil Order
- Jasonville Boil Order Lifted
- Seelyville boil order lifted
- Fayette Township Boil Order lifted
- Clay County town under boil order
- Shelburn residents under boil order
- UPDATE: Boil order in Paris, Illinois lifted
- Boil order remains in effect for parts of Clay County