VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) -- A boil order is in effect for parts of Fayette township in Vigo County.
Bandy Lane and Hutcherson Road are under a boil order until further notice.
This is due to a valve needing replaced in that area.
Officials advise customers to boil water for 5 minutes before drinking, cooking, or brushing your teeth.
- Fayette Township Boil Order lifted
- Boil Order in effect for parts of Fayette Township
- Boil order lifted for Fayette Township Water customers
- Boil order remains in effect for parts of Clay County
- Parts of Clark County under boil order
- Jasonville Boil Order Lifted
- Clay City Boil Order
- Seelyville boil order lifted
- Boil order in effect after water main break
- Clay County boil order lifted