CLINTON, Ind. (WTHI) - Officials have released the identity of a woman's body recovered from the Wabash River.
Indiana State Police say crews recovered the deceased female from the water Saturday evening in Clinton, Indiana.
State Police say the victim is 56-year-old Jeanne L. Stern, of Clinton. The identification was made by Vermillion County Coroner, Roger Lewis.
Investigators tell News 10 they do not suspect foul play at this time.
Officials add that the cause, and manner of death is pending toxicology results and the review of the final autopsy report.
An autopsy is scheduled for Monday morning.
We will have updates for you as they become available.
- UPDATE: Body found in Wabash River in Clinton identified
- Body found in Wabash river
- Body recovered from Wabash River in Clinton
- Man identified; Events leading up to body found in Wabash River
- No foul play suspected after person found dead in Wabash River near Clinton cemetery
- Wabash Valley kids explore the Wabash River
- Police release identity on body found in river
- Vincennes prepared for Wabash River after rainfall
- UPDATE: All clear after forgotten firework found on Wabash Ave.
- Police identify the person at the center of Wabash River search