VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Rain and low temperatures made for some icy conditions on Wednesday.
The boat dock and fishing pier at Fairbanks Park in Terre Haute will be closed for that reason. That is because there is ice flow damage to both areas.
The Parks Department is asking the public to not use and stay clear of the dock and pier until further notice.
- Boat dock and fishing pier at Fairbanks Park closed due to ice flow damage
- Fairbanks Park boat dock to be fixed after damaged by ice flow
- Crews removed boat docks from Fairbanks Park
- Boat dock at Fairbanks Park remains closed indefinitely
- The ribbon is cut on a new boat dock at Fairbanks Park
- New dock at Fairbanks for the Wabash Valley Rowing Club
- Ice Fishing Safety Tips
- Parks Department applying for grant to help get new boat dock
- Terre Haute Community Band holds festival at Fairbanks Park
- Walk to end Alzheimer's draws in hundreds to Fairbanks Park