WEST TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A West Terre Haute Police Officer has learned his fate with the department after a Monday night meeting.
Jonathan Stevens, Sr. entered a guilty plea to disorderly conduct but was originally charged with domestic battery.
The West Terre Haute Safety Board decided Stevens will not be able to continue as a West Terre Haute Police Officer.
The board voted 2-1 to dismiss Stevens.
News 10's Heather Good will have more coming up on News 10 on myFOX10 and News 10 Nightwatch at 11:00.
- Board votes to dismiss West Terre Haute Police Officer
- Bicknell Board of Works votes to dismiss police officer
- West Terre Haute Officer voted out, alleges racism from board member
- West Terre Haute Police Officer arrested on domestic battery charge
- Fired West Terre Haute police officer gets a court date
- School board makes West Terre Haute easement official
- Police officer shortage plaguing Terre Haute
- VCSC Board meets at Terre Haute South
- Judge dismisses "pay-to-play" lawsuit against Terre Haute
- West Terre Haute church holds community dinner