BRAZIL, Ind. (WTHI) - The bluegrass quartet Farm Hands got the party started in Clay County!
They performed at the First Christian Church on Sunday night.
The band used to regularly perform at the Grand Ole Opry.
If you missed out on the free performance, the band travels throughout the country. You can click here for their schedule.
- Bluegrass quartet performs in Brazil
- Old Post Bluegrass Jams
- Brazil Concert Band performs annual Fall Program
- Indiana native nominated for best bluegrass album Grammy
- Brazil expands economic district
- Brazil eyesore demolished
- Brazil animal service contract approved
- Accident critically injures Brazil cemetery worker
- Settlement reached in Brazil dog bite case
- Emergency water line repair completed in Brazil