GREENE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - The Bloomfield School Superintendent has commented on a former coach facing charges.
It's a story we first brought you on Tuesday.
We now know Terry Gilmore has been released from jail after posting bond.
According to court documents, Gilmore was a golf coach. Three families accused him of misconduct at his pizza shop.
They said he was naked and exposing himself to girls.
On Wednesday, we received a brief statement from Superintendent Jeff Gibboney.
It says: "We became aware of allegations of misconduct. The school district promptly terminated his employment and has since been cooperating with law enforcement in their investigation. It is now a police matter and all questions should be directed to law enforcement or the Green County Prosecutor’s Office."
- Bloomfield School superintendent releases statement after former coach accused of sex crimes
- Bloomfield pool reopens
- Bloomfield schools receive STEM acceleration grant
- Bloomfield schools hires new district readiness coordinator
- Bloomfield designated as Early College High School
- Bloomfield gets $405,000 for Ready Schools Initiative
- Indiana Beach releases statement on closing
- "High school was a living hell." Former youth basketball coach sentenced for sex crimes
- Clinton man accused of sex crimes against a young girl
- Former youth coach accused of child sex crimes did not appear in court to argue a change in plea agreement