Photo Gallery 1 Images
BRAZIL, Ind. (WTHI) -- A Wabash Valley family is asking for your help so they can keep blessing others.
Leigh Pritchard and her husband take care of blessing boxes in Brazil, Indiana.
The ministry started in 2016 and now the blessing boxes are showing their age.
Pritchard said the money that was donated when the ministry first started is all gone.
She said they used it to make repairs like replacing doors and hinges.
"It's just because people aren't latching them. It's not because of lack of strength of materials or quality. It is just that people are not taking care of the box when they go and retrieve items or donate," Pritchard said. "So, that's the number one thing that will help us. If people will latch the boxes."
She said if you would like to help the ministry, you can reach out to her on Facebook, here.
- Blessing Box needs your help!
- Terre Haute Blessing Box receives a major blessing
- Blessings box blesses others with food this Thanksgiving
- It's a 'blessing' that the 'blessing box' returned to its rightful place
- Blessing Box vandalized, organizers offering reward for help
- Brazil Blessings Box, meant to help those in need, vandalized
- Terre Haute Blessing Box accepting donations to keep helping people
- Sullivan County middle school students start Blessing Box to help others
- Terre Haute wind broke not only the 'blessing box' but the hearts of those who donated
- A donation will help Terre Haute Blessing Box stand up to strong winds