Job applicants hope a good resume will help them stand out. CareerBuilder surveyed hiring managers and found out 75% have spotted a lie on a resume. It’s not only lies that can be deal breakers, managers listed some of the most cringe-worthy things they have seen on resumes.
- Bizarre things found on Resumes
- Work resumes at Riverfront Lofts after human skull found
- Manafort-Mueller feud resumes in court Friday
- Kevin Spacey to be charged with indecent assault, posts bizarre video
- Nonprofit group may resume Indiana county's needle exchange
- SCHEDULE | Practice resumes Wednesday for the Indianapolis 500
- Operation resumes for boys, coach still trapped inside Thai cave
- WISU hosts All Things Considered
- Leaf pick-up to resume when snow and ice are gone
- Celebrating things the old fashion way!