Job applicants hope a good resume will help them stand out. CareerBuilder surveyed hiring managers and found out 75% have spotted a lie on a resume. It’s not only lies that can be deal breakers, managers listed some of the most cringe-worthy things they have seen on resumes.
Job applicants hope a good resume will help them stand out.
Posted: Aug 24, 2018 12:35 PM
- Bizarre things found on Resumes
- Work resumes at Riverfront Lofts after human skull found
- Terre Haute Farmers Market resumes
- Kevin Spacey to be charged with indecent assault, posts bizarre video
- Manafort-Mueller feud resumes in court Friday
- Terre Haute Humane Society resumes pet adoptions
- State parks to resume charging entrance fees
- Saint Benedict in Terre Haute resumes Mass
- Indiana BMV to resume driving exams
- Sullivan officials to resume sanitary sewer disconnections
Scroll for more content...