TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - One way, one day and 160 miles. Some serious bike riders are traveling across Indiana Saturday on the Historic National Route 40.
The Ride Across Indiana started early Saturday morning at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College. The ride ends in Richmond, Indiana with riders arriving as late at 9pm. That's an 11 hour bike ride!
To learn more about RAIN visit rainride.org.
- Bike riders travel across Indiana on 160 mile trip
- Police: Wisconsin man exceeded 160 mph on Indiana Toll Road
- Local bike park host clinic to inspire more riders
- Woman bikes 450 miles to support opioid addiction
- Wabash Valley bike riders to honor fallen soldiers of color for Black History Month
- Travel Advisory
- The Griffin Bike Park Youth Cycling Team is looking for new riders - here's how you can get involved
- Indiana governor plans auto-focused trade trip to Italy
- Indiana governor concludes China trip during trade war
- Indiana State University's new bike share program going well.