SULLIVAN, Ind. (WTHI) - A mentoring program has expanded to Sullivan County.
Big Brothers Big Sisters is now helping junior high students in Sullivan.
The program is a lot like the Vigo County program, except it is age specific.
High school students are the Big Brother or Big Sister.
They are helping junior high students with studying, surviving junior high, and more.
"The bigs would like to meet every week. And we're like...you guys are busy. And the bigs are excited about getting more involved in their littles," Sullivan High School Principal Sarah Hannon said.
Hannon wants to give all the credit to past students.
She said she hopes to bring in more students and expand to elementary schools in the future.
To learn more, click here.
- Big Brother, Big Sister Program expands to Sullivan County
- CASY holds Thanksgiving dinner for Bigs and Littles involved in Big Brother, Big Sister program
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters to hold weekend meet and greet
- Dance your way to helping Big Brothers, Big Sisters $25,000
- Baesler's hosts cookout to benefit Big Brothers, Big Sisters
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters get together for holiday party
- Hitting the lanes for Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Bowl for Kids' Sake raises money for Big Brothers Big Sisters program
- 10-year-old Angel needs your help finding a match in Big Brother, Big Sister program
- Shortage of male volunteers for Big Brothers Big Sisters match program