VINCENNES, Ind. (WVUT) - The Vincennes Board of Works officially opened bids for the Department of Natural Resources Conditions Assessment and Preservation Plan for the Vincennes Police Station.
The historic building, located on Busseron Street, is set to be renovated in the near future, but first a study of the building must be done.
That study will entail evaluating the building as it currently stands, studying the history of the building and calculating a cost estimate for the complete renovation.
The board opened three bids for the project. Those bids were received from Brenner Designs, Incorporated, Trio Architecture, both out of Indianapolis, Donovan and Donovan of Vincennes.
The board took those bids under advisement and will review them with both the City Engineer and City Attorney.
The board will also form a selection committee to help determine the best firm for the project.
- Bids officially open for the Vincennes Police Department
- 85 face charges after Vincennes Police Department drug sweep
- Vincennes Fire Department offers smoke detectors
- Bid for Vincennes Facade Project comes in too high
- Riverfront lofts officially coming to Vincennes
- Vincennes pool preps for opening weekend
- News restaurant open for business in Vincennes
- Vincennes parks department looks ahead to 2018 projects
- Vincennes Fire Department responds to house fire on Thursday
- Vincennes fire officials receive $90,000 in grant money