MARSHALL, Ill. (WTHI) - Bid opening for the Marshall Pool project has been pushed back.
We've learned from the City Director of Public Works bids for the project will now be opened on December 5th.
The city council could approve the project on December 11th.
The city chose to push bid opening back from Tuesday to the December date.
This was to accommodate a number of contractors' schedules.
- Bidding for Marshall Pool moved back to December
- City of Marshall opens bids for new pool
- Marshall, Illinois pool nearing completion
- Marshall city officials meet over pool costs
- New Marshall pool receives its new slide
- Will past pool problems move back Deming Park opening date?
- Marshall pool project one step closer to reality
- Crews break ground on new pool in Marshall, Illinois
- Plans move forward on new Marshall business
- Davis sentencing pushed back to December 18th