BICKNELL, Ind. (WTHI) – A Bicknell police officer won’t service jail time under a plea agreement.
Kevin Carroll pleaded guilty to criminal recklessness, with a charge of official misconduct being dismissed
Indiana State Police said troopers received information Carroll may have shared information about drug operations. Carroll admitted to putting a confidential informant at risk. He agreed to pay court costs and fines.
- Bicknell officer avoids trial through plea agreement
- Attempted murder trial canceled after plea agreement entered
- Bicknell tears down blighted homes
- Suspect in barricade situation enters plea agreement
- Bicknell City Council approved interlocal agreement with Knox County Sheriff's department
- Bicknell Board of Works votes to dismiss police officer
- Bicknell native killed during military training exercise
- Bicknell makes road and housing upgrades
- Plea agreement accepted by judge in Ethan Lee case
- Indiana doctor reaches plea agreement in 'pill mill' case