TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A final decision will be made about the Beau Monde property located near Deming Park on Thursday.
Neighbors in the area say they support the developer, Joe Anderon's plans if he agrees to respect their wishes.
Neighbors say they want to see a property line, a mix of trees, shrubs, and a sidewalk built along the Adams Street right of way on the Beau Monde Property
The Terre Haute City Council will make the final vote at their meeting on Thursday.
- Beau Monde Property up for a vote at Thursday's city council meeting
- Sale Pending for Beau Monde property
- Neighbors react to proposed plan for Beau Monde property
- New details released on Beau Monde property sale
- Rezoning eastside property discussed at Terre Haute City Council meeting
- City council proposes change to future meetings
- Former Pfizer property discussed during redevelopment meeting
- City council votes to pull tax abatements for Sony DADC
- Council votes to table vote on rezoning near Deming Park
- Trump to meet with Netanyahu, chair Security Council meeting