CLINTON, Ind, (WTHI) - Spreading awareness and acceptance when it comes to Autism.
April is Autism Awareness Month.
By definition, Autism is a complex developmental disability.
People at Central Elementary School in Clinton are doing their part to prove just how unique each child is...proving it's more about "the able" and not "the label."
The Be Unique display can be found on the corner of 9th and Vine Streets in Clinton.
To learn more about Autism Awareness Month, click here.
- Be Unique display brings Autism Awareness in Clinton
- Local family brings awareness about autism
- Business raises money for autism awareness
- Historical society unveils unique exhibit
- Local event brings wheelchair awareness to Terre Haute residents
- Drug Court proclamation brings awareness to those fighting addictions
- Bringing awareness to child safety around the Wabash Valley
- Wabash Valley Organizations bring awareness to Military Veteran Suicides
- Annual walk to end Alzheimer's brings awareness to the disease
- Men honor Vietnam Veterans with war display