VINCENNES, Ind. (WTHI) - Vincennes law enforcement got int the spirit of giving on Friday.
It was the annual 'Battle of the Badges.'
The Vincennes Fire and Police Departments competed to see who could raise the most money.
It was for the Salvation Army's Red Kettle Campaign.
That money will help serve families all year long.
The battle lasts until 8:00 Friday night at Walmart at 650 Kimmel Road in Vincennes.
- Battle of Badges underway in Vincennes
- Vincennes Police wins the 'Battle of the Badge' competition
- Vincennes Main street project underway
- Crews battle factory fire in Vincennes
- Vincennes building receives renovations
- Construction closes Vincennes street
- Vincennes seeks levee certification
- Vincennes passes city budget
- Beekeepers' Spring preparations underway
- ISU Homecoming events underway