VINCENNES, Ind. (WTHI) - Vincennes law enforcement got int the spirit of giving on Friday.
It was the annual 'Battle of the Badges.'
The Vincennes Fire and Police Departments competed to see who could raise the most money.
It was for the Salvation Army's Red Kettle Campaign.
That money will help serve families all year long.
The battle lasts until 8:00 Friday night at Walmart at 650 Kimmel Road in Vincennes.
- Battle of Badges underway in Vincennes
- Vincennes Police wins the 'Battle of the Badge' competition
- Vincennes Main street project underway
- Crews battle factory fire in Vincennes
- Fire crews battle blaze at Vincennes business
- Honoring the Badge: Brandon Mahady
- Honoring the Badge: Nick Hall
- First Honoring the Badge Award Winner Announced
- Honoring the Badge: Sheriff John Plasse
- Vincennes building receives renovations