TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Teams took to the hardwood to help those overcoming addiction.
That's with today's 3-on-3 basketball tournament.
The Wabash Valley Teen Challenge center hosted the game.
The community was invited to take part in supporting others in their recovery journey.
"It's awesome to be a part of this event to connect with our community, to raise awareness, and to bring support to the ministry to help guys overcome addiction," said Jeremy Touchet, Wabash Valley Teen Challenge executive director.
The faith based ministry helps local adults struggling with addiction.
This event also connected several churches in the Wabash Valley.
- Basketball tournament raises awareness for Wabash Valley Teen Challenge Center
- Locals walk to raise awareness of ALS in the Wabash Valley
- Locals march to raise awareness of human trafficking in Wabash Valley
- Wabash Valley woman set to bike 450-miles to raise awareness for opioid addiction
- Two weekend events hope to raise awareness for homeless veterans in the Wabash Valley
- Bringing awareness to child safety around the Wabash Valley
- Wabash Valley Organizations take part in Suicide Prevention Awareness Month
- Wabash Valley Organizations bring awareness to Military Veteran Suicides
- Wabash Valley kids explore the Wabash River
- Wabash valley resident raises money for veterans memorial