TERRE HAURE, Ind. (WTHI)- A Terre Haute man is waiting to hear how long he'll be in prison. That's after a jury found him guilty of rape. Brenton Barnhill was found guilty on 7 charges today. They include rape, criminal confinement, strangulation, domestic battery and being a habitual offender. You may recall that Terre Haute Police arrested Barnhill in early April after a woman said he beat, choked, and raped her. Barnhill will appear in court again in early August. Until then, he remains in custody.
They include rape, criminal confinement, strangulation, domestic battery and being a habitual offender.
Posted: Jun 21, 2018 5:52 PM
- Barnhill found guilty on 7 charges
- Jesse Mathews found guilty
- Franklin Fennell found guilty on all charges; so what's next?
- Greene County man found guilty of murder
- Terre Haute man found guilty of murder
- North Carolina man found guilty on first-degree murder charges for killing Crawford County woman
- Man found guilty on charges tied to police action shooting incident
- Illinois man jailed for decades found not guilty at retrial
- Terre Haute man found guilty in child molestation case
- Terre Haute man found guilty in shooting incident
Scroll for more content...