TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The Banks of the Wabash Festival is underway in Terre Haute
Opening night was Thursday.
The 10-day festival takes place each year at Fairbanks Park along the Wabash River.
There's a different deal each night of the festival.
Friday is wristband night, meaning you can ride any ride all night long for $25.
The festival runs through June 2nd.
- Banks of the Wabash Festival is underway, here's the schedule
- Set up begins for the Banks of the Wabash Festival
- Annual Popcorn Festival underway in Casey
- Chip and seal project underway in three Wabash Valley counties
- Festivals roll into the Wabash Valley for Labor Day weekend
- Part of Wabash River bank falls in Illinois town
- Fundraiser scheduled to help Wabash Valley child living with rare disorder
- Beekeepers' Spring preparations underway
- ISU Homecoming events underway
- Indiana's largest festival is underway, here's a map of all of the Covered Bridge locations