VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Riddell National Bank broke ground on a new southside location on Wednesday.
This is only their second location in Vigo County.
The CEO of the company said this location is ideal because of customer demand.
He told us the location could be open in June.
- Bank breaks ground on second Vigo County location
- Bank opens new Terre Haute location
- Bloomfield pool breaks ground on renovation project
- Catholic Charities breaks ground on new building
- Rose-Hulman breaks ground on new building
- Greene County to break ground on new jail
- Ground breaks on $15.6 million Greene County Jail project
- Daviess County ready to break ground on new annex facility
- Crews break ground on new Vermillion County Fairground grandstand
- Vigo County Electoral Board still finalizing voting center locations