VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Riddell National Bank broke ground on a new southside location on Wednesday.
This is only their second location in Vigo County.
The CEO of the company said this location is ideal because of customer demand.
He told us the location could be open in June.
- Bank breaks ground on second Vigo County location
- Police locate missing Vigo County man
- Update on new Vigo County jail location
- Bank opens new Terre Haute location
- New Vigo County 911 Director hits the ground running
- Bloomfield pool breaks ground on renovation project
- Catholic Charities breaks ground on new building
- Rose-Hulman breaks ground on new building
- Vigo County Electoral Board still finalizing voting center locations
- Vigo County Commissioners speak out again on future jail location