TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI)- A local grocery store is changing with the times.
Baesler's Market in Terre Haute is making shopping as easy as the touch of a button. It's a program called Groceries2Go.
Shoppers can now choose to pick up or get delivered their groceries.
You can pay with cash, debit, or a credit card. The program also allows SNAP benefits as a form of payment.
If everything goes well, Baesler's says they hope to expand to Sullivan.
To order online, click here.
- Baesler's Market launches pick up and delivery program
- Baesler's Market feels game day rush for Super Bowl
- Food program needs volunteers for 'Big Delivery'
- Emergency delivery turned miracle
- Brazil firefighters volunteer with the Clay County Youth Food Program Delivery Program
- Christmas For Kids Deliveries Underway
- Program works to help kids pick-up healthy eating habits
- Indiana governor to launch coding program for female inmates
- Clay County Youth Food Delivery program feeds kids over spring break
- Clay County Youth Food Delivery Program throws out a challenge for you