TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Fans prepared for game day right here in the Wabash Valley!
Baesler's Market told News 10 they sold a lot of meat and veggie trays for the Super Bowl. Other popular items? Finger foods and snacks!
One employee said they made sure to have all the crowd favorites ready to go.
"Making sure that we have all the cold items that they would possibly need to help make their finger foods and dips," said Employee Erin Siebenmorgen, "Just all the snacks that you could possibly think of."
Although sales weren't as high as when the Colts were at the Super Bowl, Baesler's said they still had some pretty high sales!
- Baesler's Market feels game day rush for Super Bowl
- Baesler's Market launches pick up and delivery program
- Plan a safe ride home for your Super Bowl party
- Foles outduels Brady to give Eagles their first Super Bowl
- Philly feting 1st Super Bowl title with parade
- How to watch the Super Bowl and actually keep up
- Two male cheerleaders are making history this Super Bowl season
- New England Patriots win Super Bowl LIII for 6th title
- Restaurants gear up for the Valentine's Day rush
- Kadel's Hallmark prepares for last minute rush