TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI - Award-winning actor, Hill Harper, made a stop at Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology on Monday.
He's inspiring young people to follow their dreams through mentoring, scholarship, and grant programs.
Rose held a special convocation.
Before speaking, Harper signed books and met with students and community guests.
He talked about how deep-rooted cultural beliefs may hold people from reaching their total potential.
Harper shared lessons he has learned from his involvement in the CNN Heroes Program.
- Award-winning actor talks with Rose-Hulman students
- Rose-Hulman hosts career fair
- Rose-Hulman hosts STEM Workshop
- Rose-Hulman welcomes incoming freshman
- Rose-Hulman receives national award for program design
- Rose-Hulman opens its doors to new students
- Rose-Hulman students take part in Pi Day fun
- Rose-Hulman students compete in Monster Mash Challenge
- South Korean Rose-Hulman students receive tour of WTHI's studio
- Girl Scouts discover STEM at Rose-Hulman