TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The investigation into a police standoff continues.
Police are not sure when it will all wrap up.
We continue to keep close tabs on the investigation of the police standoff that led to the death of the suspect at the center of it.
Indiana State Police told us they're still not finished with their investigation.
An Indiana State Police SWAT team killed Mikey Reynolds on March 6th.
That's after they say he made a visible threat toward officers.
State Police would not tell us what exactly they are still investigating.
They also didn't give us a timeline on when that investigation would wrap up.
We will let you know as soon as we hear more.
- Avenue standoff still under state police investigation
- Police: Victim identified Avenue standoff shooter as Mikey Reynolds
- Arrest made after police standoff
- Suspicious: Officials investigate 8th Avenue fire
- Crews investigate Thursday evening crash near 25th and 8th Avenue
- Margaret Avenue overpass officially reopens
- Police investigate armed robbery
- Police investigating overnight shooting
- Police respond to situation on 1st Avenue near 14th Street
- Breakup may have led to woman's murder, police standoff