KNOX COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - The autopsies are complete for two women killed in a Knox County accident over the weekend.
Indiana State Police say a Humvee inadvertently drove into the Wabash River early Sunday morning.
Crews pulled the vehicle out several hours later.
The bodies of Breezie Mason and Meaghan Meeks were inside.
The coroner told News 10 both women died of drowning.
Police say their manner of death was accidental.
Their husbands escaped from the vehicle and tried to get help.
- Autopsies complete for two women that died in weekend accident
- Autopsy completed for body found in pond
- Autopsy complete; no positive identification on Sullivan County house fire victim
- Autopsy complete on woman found dead in Daviess County Jail cell
- Women's March happening this weekend
- Greene County man dies in mining accident
- Man dies after Sullivan County mine accident
- Sullivan County man dies in tractor accident
- Autopsy performed with positive ID on Michael Reynolds
- Autopsy reveals the cause of death for Greene County miner