TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Now that July is done, what is the month of August looking like?
Let's start with temperatures.
The deep south, the east, and the pacific northwest are all looking like they could be a little warmer than average.
Right here in the valley, and for much of the midwest, we could be a little below average.
Much of the west looks like it could be above average, but here in the valley, we could be about average, or a little below.
This doesn't mean we won't get rain, just that it could be a little less than we usually see.
- August Outlook
- July weather outlook
- Fall Season Outlook
- August Farming Update
- In The Zone August 23rd
- Liquidation starts Friday: Carson's to be closed by August 31st
- Gov. Holcomb releases details of August teacher pay hearings
- Indiana’s unemployment rate declines to 3.3% in August
- ISU to offer new sustainable cities program in August 2020
- Vincennes Police name suspect in connection with August hit and run