TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The trial for a Terre Haute man accused of attempted murder has been canceled due to a plea agreement.
We now know what charges Brandon Segers has agreed to plead guilty to.
According to the plea agreement, Segers will be sentenced for attempted murder and armed robbery. Terre Haute Police arrested Segers after a shooting incident at 7th and Hulman Streets back in January.
He was arrested two days later at a local motel.
Police believe the shooting took place over stolen X-Box 360's.
Segers could face 30 years in prison. His sentencing is in January 2018.
- Attempted murder trial canceled after plea agreement entered
- Woman arrested for attempted armed robbery enters plea agreement
- Suspect in barricade situation enters plea agreement
- Vincennes man enters guilty plea for murder
- Terre Haute man accused of murder enters a plea
- Gas station robbery suspect enters guilty plea
- Chicago man takes plea in Terre Haute attempted murder case
- Guilty plea entered during trial; Terre Haute man set to be sentenced in Nov.
- Terre Haute woman makes plea agreement in connection to murder case
- Plea agreement accepted by judge in Ethan Lee case