TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A wanted man out of Vigo County is behind bars.
On Tuesday morning, News 10 learned through the Edgar County Sheriff's Office Facebook page that the Terre Haute Police were searching for 34-year-old Dereck Worthington.
Worthington was wanted for attempted murder, robbery, and criminal confinement.
The accusations stem from an incident that happened on July 8th.
Police say they were called to the 1900 block of 6th Avenue on reports of a robbery.
News 10 has confirmed Worthington was arrested at some point during the day on Tuesday.
- Man wanted for attempted murder behind bars
- Linton man charged with attempted murder
- ARMED AND DANGEROUS: Attempted murder, robbery, criminal confinement...THPD search for wanted man
- Chicago man takes plea in Terre Haute attempted murder case
- Man who shot cop pleads guilty to attempted murder
- Man arrested, facing attempted murder charges in Greene County
- Man facing attempted murder charge after late 2019 shooting
- Vigo County man charged with attempted murder files plea agreement
- Man wanted on murder charges in Indiana and Texas arrested
- Washington, Indiana police arrested Puerto Rican man wanted for murder