VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - At least one person is recovering after a Wednesday night crash.
It happened near U.S. 41 and Gilchrist Dr.
Vigo County deputies said they're still investigating what caused it.
We do know at least one person went to an area hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. We caught video as crews cleaned up the area.
Both Vigo County sheriff's deputies and Indiana State Police were there to assist in the investigation.
- One hurt in eastern Vigo County crash
- Two people hurt in Vigo County crash
- Three people hurt in southern Vigo County crash
- Five hurt in southern Vigo County single-vehicle crash
- At least one hurt in Vigo County crash
- 14-year-old girl hurt in northern Vigo County crash
- Two hurt in Putnam County crash
- One person hurt in Vermillion County crash
- Three people hurt in a two-vehicle crash in Vigo County
- Man hurt after rollover crash