TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Silver Birch Assisted Living Home held a chili cook-off on Monday afternoon.
There were eight different chilis for judges to check out.
The winner of the contest told us it was all about the fun of the competition.
This was the first year for the cook-off. The group plans to continue the tradition next year.
- Assisted living facility holds chili cook-off
- New assisted living facility holds informational meetings
- Local assisted living facility holds grand opening
- Chili cook off helps out the community
- Terre Haute assisted living facility holds a community night
- Crews work on new assisted living facility in Terre Haute
- New assisted living facility opens in Terre Haute
- Assisted living facility hosts fundraiser for Backpack Program
- Local care facility hosts cooking competition
- Work on hold for Cook Road Bridge